THE CLOSEST SELF CATERING TO THE PARK GATE IN LOWER ZAMBEZI
RESIDENT and SADC rates
Please take all your own food, drinks, drinking water, mosi repellant, dishwashing liquid etc - there are no shops nearby.
8 En-suite tented chalets - Kitchen has a gas freezer, gas stove, utensils, all linen on beds. (16 beds- please enquire for extra beds - max number of beds that can fit in a chalet is 3)
Please note this is a self catering camp -there is no chef - there is kitchen help for cleaning vegetables and washing dishes - but do feel free to teach him your tricks.
Gwabi to Kasaka River Lodge up to 6 passengers (airoplane carry on luggage only) USD 220.00
Gwabi to Kasaka River Lodge self-catering luggage USD 275.00 up to 900kg this also depends on the bulkiness of good.
The roads are very tricky in the rainy season 4 x 4 high clearance is a must
- all bookings minimum 2 nights
- minimum 3 nights applies to Easter, Heroes and Unity, Xmas & New Year.
- FULL CAMP RATE (8 chalets - 16beds)
- Weekends USD630 per night (FRI/SAT/SUN & public holidays)
- Midweek USD585 per night (MON-THURS)
- SHARED CAMP RATES - MAX 2 groups (4 chalets- 8 beds)
- USD320 per night for 8 beds and additional beds at USD45
payable in USD cash or bank transfer from ABSA only or ZMW @18
minimum 2 nights / minimum charge 4 adults
USD220 per night for 4 guests -pls enquire for addtional beds
2 Bedrooms/2 bathrooms, own lounge, basic kitchen & private pool.
NO activities available to book
No guide accom/driver accom available they must be part of the group.
Pre-packed menus available from USD50-USD60 per person per day (groups) - just collect in Lusaka and off you go.