THE CLOSEST SELF CATERING TO THE PARK GATE IN LOWER ZAMBEZI
RESIDENT and SADC rates
Please take all your own food, drinks, drinking water, mosi repellant, dishwashing liquid etc - there are no shops nearby.
8 En-suite tented chalets - Kitchen has 2 x gas freezers, gas stove, utensils, all linen on beds.
Please note this is a self catering camp -there is no chef - there is kitch help for clenaing vegetaables and washing dishes - but do feel free to teach him your tricks.
- all bookings minimum 2 nights
- minimum 3 nights applies to Easter, Heroes and Unity, Xmas & New Year.
- FULL CAMP RATE (8 chalets)
- Weekends USD630 per night (FRI/SAT/SUN & public holidays)
- Midweek USD585 per night (MON-THURS)
- SHARED CAMP RATES - MAX 2 groups (4 chalets)
- Weekends USD320 per night for 8 beds and additional beds at USD45
- Midweek USD45 pppn
payable in USD cash or bank transfer from ABSA only or ZMW @20
minimum 2 nights / minimum charge 4 adults
2 Bedrooms/2 bathrooms, own lounge & private swimming pool.
Boat cruises and game drives - Minimum charge per vehicle or boat is USD200 for 4 passengers additional pax will be USD30 each upto a max of 8 passengers per vehicle. 4 hours (excludes - park fees)
SUnset cruise outside the park (1&half hours) USD160 max 8
NO Canoe trips are available
All activities must be pre booked and pre-paid (non refundable)
Boat transfer from Gwabi USD275 one way - max 6 pax (approx 2 hours)
latest departure time 15h00.
No guide accom/driver accom available they must be part of the group.
Pre-packed menus available from USD50-USD60 per person per day (groups) - just collect in Lusaka and off you go.