Step back in time to this little Rustic 2 bedroom / 1 bathroom cottage set on the banks of the Kafue River and only a 1 hour drive from Chingola Town Centre. The perfect place to unwind, great for birding, bush walks, bicycle rides or take your own boat and try your hand at some fishing (catch and release only) and a splash pool which is filled with river water. There is no power supply here. (solar lights and gas braai)
booking- email@example.com / 00260966904376
- Chimfunshi Chimpanzee Orphanage is a 15km drive from the tarmac turnoff.
- Perfect stopover on the way to the Source of the Zambezi, which is also an excellent birding area (IBA).
NO day visitors allowed only pre booked guests will have access to the farm.
Self catering - sleeps 4
-Public holidays and weekends (Fri/Sat/Sun) - K1200 per night
(minimum 2 nights on long weekends )
-Monday to Thursday - K900 per night (excluding long weekends)
-checkin - 14h00 / check out - 09h30 (times can be adjusted if no other guests)
-Maximum 1 extra tent allowed K400 per night
- Kitchen, a gas braai and and outside braai.
Just take your food, drinking water, drinks and cooler box with ice. Water is pumped straight from the river please take your own drinking water.
Farm shop - please pre book braai packs. Charcoal is K50 bucket. (firewood is provided for camp fire weather depending)
Please take your own swimming towels and camping lights.
PLease DO NOT FEED THE Monkeys (keep your doors closed if you not in the cottage otherwise the monkeys will try and get in for food)
- take your bicycles
- Fishing off the river bank is at your own risk (beware of crocodiles), please bring your own rods.(some rods are available to hire K200 each per 24 hours)
- Farm bush/bird walks please follow the road.(please do let us know what you have seen in our bird sighting book)
- Boat launch at Riverbend next door is K50.(pls enquire at the farm)
Whilst the owners take all possible precautions to ensure your safety we accept no liability or injuries, deaths, theft, damage to equipment or property whatsoever etc., which may occur during your stay and that your visit to this campsite is entirely at your own risk.